Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Wedding Weekend

April Fourth, in the year of our Lord 2009, Sam and Heather became one - God did this. Some photos (click on them to enlarge) surrounding the celebrated event:

















Rob, Julie, Nate, Chet, Maia and Tyler.


















Chad, Crissa, Luke and Hannah in front of their 32' Ford.























We are happy to be a part of it
















A kiss

























A toast to my brother: I believe I said about half of what I planned and I did not finish it off the way I thought I was going to, but I hope truth was conveyed through my words that Sam is a guy who will cramp you up because you are laughing so hard at his antics, but he will also draw your thoughts to the eternal with depth that can only come from God. Heather got a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you & your family Tim! Where's Anna's photo? We had a good visit with your mom & dad about 2 hours after you left...they both got a little nap inbetween visits! The Crummetts are great people and we're glad to be part of the fam. Cousin Lynda